Wednesday, February 01, 2006

 

Welcome Message


Dear colleagues,

I am starting today a new webpage-blog for the IAEM. This blog will give us the opportunity to publish news, articles, pictures, Dr. Liebmann's monthly update etc. which we will be able to update every day. I hope that this will be another way to augment and improve communication between the Israeli emergency personnel.

Unfortunately this site does not support Hebrew fonts. For the time being we will have to publish in english but I will do my utmost to transfer this blog to a Hebrew site. I apologize in advance for the inconvinience.

Please send relevant material to my private mail adress for publishing: rodrig@netvision.net.il

Sincerely,

Dr. Rodrig

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?